Thursday, November 7, 2013

Savoir Faire Couple: Ashley & Chris

Ashley and Chris exchanged vows on October 26th at one of my favorite wedding venues--Rosemary Beach.  From the first day I spoke to Ashley I knew we were going to click.  She is perhaps one of the most organized brides I have ever worked with, which is a dream come true for a wedding planner.  Ashley knew exactly what she wanted her wedding to look like, she just needed our guidance to get her there.  Thanks to Celestines Weddings and Events, we were able to make Ashley's dream come true.  Think Southern charm meets casual Beach and you have Ashley and Chris' event.  I adore the blues and blushes that we used to give that elegant/shoreline feel.  And I absolutely ADORE Ashley's reception dress :) 









 

Congrats you two lovebirds!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your event.  I know you will have a fabulous, long life together.

No comments:

Blog Archive