Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Savoir Faire Couple: Ashley & Dwayne

When Ashley contacted me last year to help plan her July 5th wedding at the Emerald Grande, I knew I was going to have a blast planning her big day with her. Ashley said she was going "all out" and wanted to really give her guests a spectacular event. And, boy, did she deliver. Sequinned linens, feathers, and crystals adorned the Harborview Room at the reception and her wedding arbor was to die for. I especially loved her flower girl dress with the black feathered skirt and the feather headpiece the adorable little one wore in her hair. Ashley and Dwayne, I wish you the happiest marriage :) Kudos to Ja'dore Photographie for the awesome pics and Florals by the Sea for the beautiful decor and designs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive